Thursday, December 24, 2015

Tims12 Tags of 2015

Hello and welcome,


Well here we are December 2015......I have my last Tim Tag to share with you.

Click HERE to check out all the details.















































Our local craft supply shop doesn't stock Tim's Burlap so I purchased the next best thing from Kaisercraft. 20 sheets......YEY... LOVE THIS PRODUCT.....AWESOME!!!!





Love how this pattern took so well to the burlap.






Mirror Mirror.......you look like a snowflake.




First time I have used Tim's Distress Papers....I know some of you would be very shocked by this......another AWESOME.















I thought I would use Glassine this time instead of ribbon, since we are going rustic with the burlap anyway.





Added some sewing. More Fun.




Adding some rub-ons to the star and paint to the numerals.
I also added a silver frame and used Tim's splatter brush (love this too by the way) with Picket Fence paint. 
















3 BIG ticks from me.....Tim's Splatter Brush /Distress Papers and  HOORAY for Burlap.

2015.....a time to remember those we sadly lost this year. Love You and until we meet again.

Have a wonderful Christmas Eve. Thanks for stopping by.


8 comments:

Margaret Mifsud said...

This is awesome Karen. A fabulous take on Tim's tag. Love what you did with the snowflakes and didn't know Kaisercraft sold burlap sheets! Gotta get me some now!! LOL!! Have a wonderful Christmas!! xx

Lucy said...

This is one my favorites of the December tags. The background stamp is wonderful. You are right - it works great with the burlap.

Samra Leshinski said...

WOW!!! Stunning take on Tim's tag! Love it!
Hugs
Samra

Anita Houston said...

FABULOUS take. I think it's my favorite! Merry Christmas!

butterfly said...

Totally scrumptious! Love the choice of stencil for the background and your layered snowflake is a showstopper. Wishing you and yours a peaceful and joyous festive season!
Alison xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Wonderful take on the original Karen, love what you have done here, such great use of the snowflake die!
Merry Christmas, hope you are enjoying a peaceful and merry festive season!

Team Clark said...

Every single detail is perfect! I love the shadow of fact you've created with your dies and the contrast of textures. What a great dose of inspiration – thanks for sharing.

Chary Deiling said...

Wow so unique and clever!!! I love your take!! Beautiful tag!!