Thursday, January 28, 2016

12 Tags of 2016 January

Hello and welcome,

Today I am sharing my Tim Tag for January.
Here is the link to Tim's blog.
































































Covering my tag with embossed Foil Tape.





















Love this chalk board effect.


























Professor going over some mathematics. My tag looking a bit  bare. Time to see what I have in my stash and add add add.




























I have added one of Tim's sticker phrases, some washi tape, clear frames with stamping and inking on back, a bar code from some packaging and an image.  Some string and wire mesh.






















Thank so much for popping by today. I will be back shortly with my next Wanderlust Project.


9 comments:

Samra Leshinski said...

Gorgeous take on Tim's tag Karen!
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Team Clark said...

Such a cool design, Karen!

butterfly said...

Such a cool take on the January inspiration - I love what you've done here. Great image, brilliantly shaped, and a great choice for the embossing folder industrious background.
Alison xx

Anita Houston said...

Very cool take! LOVE the numbers and the gent!!!

Team Clark said...

Hi again Karen! Wanted to pop back by and leave you my blog address:
sewpaperpaint.blogspot.com
Thanks so much for your lovely comment. Hugs, Autumn

Paula Cheney said...

super clever Karen - love the numbers!!

Linda Lessard said...

Beautiful tag! Very artistic! Not that I've grown tired of the vintage Browns, but it's nice to see something else for a change.

Jackie P Neal said...

Karen,
I love your inspiring January tag!!
Hugs,Jackie

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Love your interpretation of Tim's tag Karen, great idea to use the barcode behind the fragment, love it! Deb xo