Thursday, January 21, 2016

Wanderlust Jan 2016

Hello and welcome,

We have finally moved to Sydney and are all un-packed whilst settling into the new house.
We also have the Internet on again.....yey!!!!

Here I would like to share with you my first piece I have created for Wanderlust 2016 which I have called Free.
If you haven't heard of it check it out HERE.  Its not too late to join as you can download the videos for future reference.
I am having sooooo much fun and this will continue into December. Who would have thought I would have a paint brush in my hand again??




















































































































Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!!!

6 comments:

Team Clark said...

What a gorgeous vintage palette and amazing details on this spread. I really love your choice elements of interest, they are all together truly lovely! Glad you're getting settled. Hope you love it!

Juliz Design Post said...

Beautiful scene which has a magical feel to it.
Hugs, Julie x

butterfly said...

So glad to hear you are settling in... and wonderful to see the start of your Wanderlust journey here. The colours are so full of depth, and there's a really autumnal sense of nostalgia but also warmth, and the lift of those balloon frames gives a quirky positivity to the whole thing. Gorgeous!
Alison xx

Sara Barker said...

Great to hear from you again, Karen, and so happy you are settling into your new home. Looks like you've never missed a beat with this awesome journal page. Love those rich tones and great depth created with those neutral colors and textures. Lovely!

Lucy said...

Lately
I've been reading some victorian novels that I somehow missed in my youth - Pride and Prejudice and Wuthering Heights - those women were clearly not "free". That's one reason your piece stands out in my mind - you've made the woman free. Great concept and execution. Lucy

Astrid Maclean said...

Fabulous colours on these gorgeous pages, love what you made of this!! Enjoy Wanderlust!!