Sunday, March 6, 2016

Ice Resin Ice Resin Ice Resin

Ice Resin........ where have you been all my life??????????


Well I Karen Garrard am officially an Ice Resin Junkie*****************

I have managed to used a full 16 oz in the past month.
Below you will find just some of the pieces I have created.
Did I mention I am hooked.
Did I mention I have just received another 16 oz, so look out for future postings with Resin in them.
This is the only Resin I have ever used and I can highly recommend it. It is easy to work with and has a low scent. My favourite so far would have to be open back bezels using tape, using material in my work, and images.
I'm off to watch some more YouTube Videos and experiment some more.







Oh and what fun I have had.

Here is a cute little mirror I bought about 10 years ago from an Antique Store. I took a cast of it and am making some copies to use in my work. 

Enjoy whats left of the weekend everyone:)

4 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Very tempting indeed, - these creations look superb!

Piera said...

What skill! I also tried this resin, but I ventured enough .. I can not have ideas to then link them to the welding work. I have to try my hand a bit more .. but you have inspired me a lot. BeautifulWhat skill! I also tried this resin, but I ventured enough .. I can not have ideas to then link them to the welding work. I have to try my hand a bit more .. but you have inspired me a lot. Beautiful!

Jackie P Neal said...

I envy your patience with the Ice Resin and I am drooling over your pieces!! Gorgeous works Karen- so glad to watch another art/craft junkie go wild! heehee
Jackie xo

Shari Trumbull said...

Oh Boy, Karen!! How FUN!! Look at all of the totally cool, one-of-a-kind pieces you've created! I can't wait to see how you incorporate some of these in future pieces!! :) :) XOXO-Shari