Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Mail Art


Good Day!!!!


I hope this finds you all well.
Today I would like to share with you some Mail Art I have started which is just the envelopes so far....I'm still to make the cards. They are bright, some with Grunge, Fairy Tale stamps and Vintage Images. I hope you like them as much as I have enjoyed creating them.

I am thinking of having the best ones copied.....if you have any suggestions on best places to have them done on good quality paper I would love to hear from you in the comments below. Vista Print? Office Works? Kwik Copy? For best results do I photograph them or scan them or take them in somewhere????? So many questions...I know. I've got some investigating to do.

I hope your all getting your Craft On!!



This is my first Digital Collage please excuse the gaps. lol









I have since removed the swipe around the gents forehead on the stamp...how annoying.





































Just a note.....for the small envelopes.




Coming very soon in the next post a sneak peek at what I have been putting in my bezels.....









Thanks so much for stopping by. 
Have a wonderful day!!






4 comments:

Sara Barker said...

Beautiful mail art, Karen! I love your colorful and textured collages and my favorite is the...oh, shoot, I couldn't pick a favorite! All so well done, and those addresses and recipients sure made me smile! Hugs!

Astrid Maclean said...

Fabulous pieces! Love them all with those pretty colours. I would never be able to choose a favourite. Sorry can't offer any advice re printing...

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

These envelopes are nothing short of AMAZING times a billion! What treasures you've created here! I so enjoyed seeing all the details and the colors made my heart sing! There are so many clever techniques here and some of my favorite details are the white stitched oval "To" section and the great use of the filmstrips. I like how the envelopes share an aesthetic, yet each is so unique and fun! Didn't even notice the swipe of ink of your gent's forehead, but I'm sure he appreciates his cleaner look! Wish I had some good advice about photo copying, but I'm in the same boat of finding just the right place to get the best copies, too. In any event, these are genius and this post really made my week! You go, girl!

Linda said...

Beautiful art!